And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren’t for you meddling kids and your talking dog
We’re not people really. Our concerns are not America’s concerns. We are just here for entertainment. We’re a convenient treasure trove of limitless creativity to be pillaged, watered down, and re-purposed for White audiences and the people getting rich from bastardized stereotypes and simplified caricatures of everything we bring to the table have nothing to say when shit gets really real.
Baby Gorilla born last night at the OKC zoo!
RIP Trayvon Martin
gives me chills
He didn’t do a damn thing wrong
I’m gonna reblog this every time I see it because never forget.
This hurts my heart
This is so sad dude. He looks mad chill here. So unexpecting.
Reblogging whenever if comes up, RIP Trayvon ❤️
i literally reblog this every time i see it.
this dog is part husky part lab
the split is straight down the middle, quite literally
LOOK AT THIS!!! It looks like two different dogs! She literally got looks from both sides of her parents! JUST IMAGINE HOW HAPPY THEY MUST BE!!!!!
That dog is probably a chimera! The result of two eggs and sperm fusing.
Historic Black and White Pictures Restored in Color
- Women Delivering Ice, 1918
- Times Square, 1947
- Portrait Used to Design the Penny. President Lincoln Meets General McClellan – Antietam, Maryland ca September 1862
- Marilyn Monroe, 1957
- Newspaper boy Ned Parfett sells copies of the evening paper bearing news of Titanic’s sinking the night before. (April 16, 1912)
- Easter Eggs for Hitler, c 1944-1945
- Sergeant George Camblair practicing with a gas mask in a smokescreen – Fort Belvoir, Virginia, 1942
- Helen Keller meeting Charlie Chaplin in 1919
- Painting WWII Propaganda Posters, Port Washington, New York – 8 July 1942
- Construction of the Golden Gate Bridge ca 1935
This is awesome.
Not something I’d typically reblog but I like.